March Madness

In this blog post I am going to tell you about March Madness!!! This is one of my favorite times of the year because in my mind this is the biggest sports time of the year. I like how there are a lot of upsets like Minnesota can come out and beat the number 7 seed Louisville. The four  # 1 seeds are Duke,UNC, Gonzaga, and Virginia.

BRACKETS

If you don’t know what a bracket is then that’s ok because I am going to tell you about them. A bracket can be online or can be on paper. A bracket looks like a lot of lines that meet up at the middle.  The middle of the bracket is the championship game.  In a bracket you have to make a lot of decisions. For example, if you want an upset like a # 7 beating a #10. Or if you do not want many upsets.Image result for ncaa tournament

UPSETS

Last year there were a lot of upsets.  For example, Virginia was beat by UNBC which was the #1 vs the #16 seed!!!  That is also one of the reasons why I like the tournament a lot can happen in just a few days.

Image result for virginia basketball ncaa tournament 2018

Rare Teams

A few rare teams are in the tournament like Wofford, North Dakota State, and Murray st. All three of those teams were not in the tournament last year. And this is yet another reason why I love the NCAA tournament. Some of those teams I just mentioned often do well in the tournament.

STAY UPDATED TO THE NCAA TOURNAMENT – SEE YOU NEXT TIME.

GO DUKE!!!!!!!