What’s new in Sports?

In this blog post I will cover Duke basketball’s last game.  I will also give a recap of the season.

On Sunday, Duke basketball lost to MSU in the Elite Eight. Duke lost by one point from a missed free throw by RJ Barrett. Both teams played a great but MSU pulled out the win in the end. Now the Final Four is MSU, Texas Teach, Auburn, and Virginia. Now I will give you a recap on the season for Duke. Duke had a great season. They were a fun team to watch and most people would agree with that. From Zion’s insane dunks to RJ Barrett’s left-handed layups and Cam Reidishs three pointers. Next year Duke will get the third best player in the nation Vernon Carey. Zion will be the seconed ever NBA player to get a signature shoe. I can’t wait to see what it will look like. I think he will sign with Nike. The first three picks will probably be Zion, RJ, and Rui Hamaruchie a player from Gonzaga.

Rookie of the Year Candidates

Luca Donci from the Dallas Mavrics, Tre Yong a player from the Atlanta Hawks,and Deandre Ayton from the Phonix Suns are all candidates to be Rookie of the Year. I think Tre Yong will be the rookie of the year beacause he is the best rookie shooter.

Things to look forward to…

NCAA men/woman’s championship

Zion’s shoe

NBA draft

Final Four

Thanks for reading this blog post see you next time.