What’s new in sports?

BASKETBALL

This week has been a big basketball week for my favorite sports teams! As most of you know I play basketball for a team in the Woodcroft league. Our team is in the championship right now and we just won. We play at 6:30 pm. My brother is in the championship to.

Duke vs UNC: Duke and UNC have been a rival for a very long time. The game will be tonight at 9:00 pm. Most sites say UNC has a slim chance of winning.

James Harden has had over 25- 30 point games. Which is insane to see how skilled these players are. You should watch James Harden because you will pretty much witness history every game so if I were you I would watch him.

DA basketball is in the semi-finals and they are playing Providence day school on Friday. The game will be at Ravenscroft gym. If they win they will play on Saturday. This is super big if we win because last time DA won it was in the 1970’s which is a long time ago. If you were at the game then you would know that DA beat Ravenscroft by a lot. So I hope to see you at the DA game. Our stating five will be, Bryant#5, Cole#11, MJ Rice#2, Michal#3, and Davis#24.

If you watch You Tube then you might know Dude Perfect. They are a group of guys that love sports and just a few months ago they made these shows called Overtime. In the newest one a person from Dude Perfect had to shave their eyebrows and he looked awful. I recommend watching Dude Perfect.

See the source image