What’s New In Sports

If you watched the Super Bowl, you would probably agree that it was one of the ugliest games that you have ever seen.  The final score was 13-10, Patriots won.  For almost the whole game it was 3-0.

Some foods I love to have on the super bowl. We got a air fyer. It cooks food with no oil and it still tastes fried. We made wings, fries, and chili. I had Mrs Pogach come to watch the super bowl at my house.

We also liked the commercials. My favorite was the Bud Light commercial with the corn syrup. Leave a comment on your favorite commercial.

Image result for super bowl commercials 2019

Anthony Davis is going to be traded to the Lakers, Celtics, and pretty much every other team wants to have Anthony Davis. If he goes to the Lakers, the Lakers will give all of their young players for him.

Jasyon Tatum has his own shoes that  are self tying. They are one of the coolest shoes I have ever seen. Nike has made self tying shoes before but never basketball shoes. I feel like this was a big step for Nike. Maybe they will make more self tying shoes and maybe the price will go down. If I bought a pair of these I would be afraid to get them messed up. Because you are wearing $350 on your feet when you could buy $75 shoes and they will still look cool.