Whats New in sports?

1.  You have heard of Zion in my previous blog and how he can dunk like crazy! But this dunk was insane he did a full 360 dunk! It was the Sports Center top 10 number 1 they called it”the best sports center top 10 ever.” Image result for zion williamson 2. The college national football championship was on Monday and it was Alabama vs Clemson. Clemson won 44-16. Image result for alabama football3.Top five college  basketball rankings

1. Duke
  2. Michigan
  3. Tennessee
  4. Virginia
  5. Gonzaga

Will Duke win the national Championship?

This year Duke basketball had the best recruiting class they have ever had. But they are very young. Most people say a team like Michigan or UNC both old teams could beat them. Every team is in the hunt for the national championship but you can tell Duke especially wants it. Most of Duke freshmen will be one and done which means they will go to the NBA next year. I think the National championship will be Duke Vs Michigan. Zion is one of the most efficient shooters.  He often misses only 4 shots per game. Duke will play Florida State next at Florida State. It will be a great game. Try to watch it.

See you next week. Every 2 weeks I will do a what’s new blog like this one .

By Wesley Putman